Treating Diaper Rash
When diaper rash occurs, nothing’s more important than getting your baby comfortable. And Caldesene® Protecting Powder is just what you need to get your baby comfy fast. Caldesene® helps to heal diaper rash and prevent it from returning.
There are several key steps to treating diaper rash—gently clean the diaper area, make sure the skin is dry and protect the skin from chafing with Caldesene®.
Tips to treat diaper rash
- Gently wash off the diaper area, always being sure to wash the area from front to back.
- Don’t wipe sore areas. Instead use a bulb syringe filled with lukewarm water to clean these areas.
- Use a soft wet washcloth, and a gentle wipe, or mild cleanser for a dirty diaper.
- Gently dab the area dry. Do not rub.
- Let the area air-dry thoroughly
- Too keep the area dry, place a small amount of Caldesene® Protecting Powder in your hand and gently apply to the diaper area, making sure to get in all folds and creases.
- Put on a new diaper, but attach loosely, to reduce friction. Change diaper as soon as it is soiled in order to lessen irritation.
- Repeat process every time you change your baby. Always apply Caldesene® after each diaper change.
Protect your baby's skin from irritation with Caldesene®.