Contains cornstarch and zinc oxide, which form a protective barrier to repel moisture and help keep skin dry… plus aloe and chamomile to soften and soothe baby’s delicate skin. When used regularly, Caldesene® seals out wetness and helps protect against chafed skin.
treats and prevents diaper rash
protects against minor skin irritation
For diaper rash
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply powder liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- apply powder close to the body away from child's face
- carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area for minor skin irritations
- smooth on powder to protect irritated and chafed skin
Caldesene® Baby Cornstarch Powder is formulated with 15% zinc oxide.
Inactive Ingredients in Caldesene® Baby Cornstarch Powder include aloe vera, chamomile, fragrance, kaolin and tricalcium phosphate.
For external use only
Do not use on broken skin.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes and face
- keep powder away from child's face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.