Recognized as safe and effective by moms and doctors in treating diaper rash, prickly heat, and chafing. No messy creams or gels, just gentle powder you can use with every diaper change.
Treats and prevents diaper rash
Protects against minor skin irritation
For diaper rash
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply powder liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- apply powder close to the body away from child's face
- carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area
For minor skin irritations
- smooth on powder to protect irritated and chafed skin
For external use only
Do not use on broken skin.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes and face
- keep powder away from child's face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Store at room temperature 15°C - 25°C (59°F - 77°F)